Saturday, February 21, 2009

Three days later

I'm not one to take medicine - (just say no to drugs) and so here's the first challenge ...keeping it straight; when I took what and at what time. I didn't really want to get into charting my pill progress. Also, my system isn't back to functioning since the treatment and I'm shaky. I little like I've had 6 coffees too many. Challenging my mind to think and focus is another ...and by afternoon, it's nap time. These and other side-effects I'm assured are normal. Anyra and Al being here has been a huge help. We've had fabulous meals and watched all three of the Shreck movies. Those are awesome...and I know they'd be really entertaining on a big screen. A&A leave tomorrow but John will be back from the desert today sometime.
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. I feel the support and am encouraged by it.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    Still new at the blogasphere, but trying.

    The icky feelings must be normal since the medicine you are receiving is so powerful, but the enemy cancer is powerful and now is the time for powerful weapons.

    Almost everyone I know who has gone through chemo has had curly hair afterward. Julie with curly hair...humm? How long do you have to take chemo or do the doctors know yet?

    Our thoughts are with you,
    Namaste`
    Pat & Terry

    ReplyDelete