Monday, February 23, 2009

Chemo effects

Monday. It's true about being tired and having achy bones. I think it was made worse by taking too much of one of the medications. I confused dose with days so I took too many. No problem apparently as my blood tests looked good today. So with that piece of good news, I'm encouraged to keep doing a little and resting a little. I feel amazingly relaxed because there is no other way to feel with this thing. Although, I'm gazing out the window and the beautiful day - the aftermath of a good warm rain storm and I'm thinking that it would be good to take a walk in all those negative ions out there. Anyra and Al got home to the bay area last night in spite of it looking like they'd be in a tidal wave of rain. The deluge started a few miles from their home.
Now for that walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment