Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1 week till #4

I'm counting down the time because I am counting this week as hopefully a good week. I've continued to have problems with sore hands ... and I had to stop 'walking' for about 5 days to let my feet heal. Seems this is a reaction to one of the chemo drugs and I can get a prescription for it apparently but I am uncomfortable about layering drug upon drug but I shall give it a try because the problem is debilitating. Also, I am still low on the red blood cell count and so I bought the recommended iron supplement and folic acid that is also recommended hoping to avoid a more drastic remedy. The low red count is also a side effect.
On a positive note, I walked again today with no ill effect and did my little weight 'circuit' that seems to be so beneficial and as usual, felt great afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment